Summer: Cheerleading Camps
8 Weekly Sessions
Summer camps held at the Westfield Location in MAIN GYM 1, ROOM 4.
Full Day Ages 5 to 18
9:00 am to 3:30 pm
$260.00 per week
Half Day Ages 5 to 18
AM half day: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
PM half day: 12:30 am-3:30 pm
$160.00 per week
Before and Aftercare
Early drop off (8:30 am - 9:00 am) FREE
Aftercare available (3:30 pm - 4:30 pm) $25.00 / per week
Deposit and Payment
- $75.00 deposit per child/per week is required to hold a spot (non-refundable)
- Balance is due by June 1 (non-refundable)
- Payment due in full at registration after June 1 (non-refundable)
- $10.00 discount off each additional week for Full Day ONLY.
About Our Cheerleading Summer Camps
We offer each cheerleader a positive and rewarding experience in a facility built specifically for cheerleaders. We customize the cheerleading routine weekly for those that attend multiple sessions. The skill level for our camp is designed for Beginner to Intermediate level. No experience necessary. Our coaches divide up the cheerleading groups by level and age. We take special care that our junior cheerleaders (ages 5 and under) are in a private group with a low ratio.
We also host two special weeks for all Advanced level cheerleaders. This clinic will be hosted by Cinthia the program director for the Jerzey Jewelz All Star Cheerleading Team.
Cheerleading Summer Camp Details
- Weekly customized cheer and dance
- Professional instruction on proper technique for stunting
- Morning and afternoon tumbling. Surgent’s Elite Tumbling Xplosion instructors separate the groups by tumbling ability and provide 45 minutes of tumbling instruction in both the morning and afternoon sessions.
Snacks and Lunch
- Parents provide daily snacks. For those with allergies to nuts, dairy products or other food allergies, please be advised we do not restrict or monitor food consumption
- Full day campers supply their own lunch.
Our cheerleaders feature their cheers, tumbling and stunts learned at camp with a weekly show. The show is held during the last 30 minutes of the AM and PM session. Parents and friends are invited to attend and take pictures!
PROGRAM INFO REGISTRATION FORM