10 Weekly Sessions
Recreation Gymnastics Summer Camp held at our Garwood location - 501 South Avenue
Full Day Ages 4 and Up
8:30 am to 4:00pm
$375.00 per week
Half Day Ages 3 and Up
Morning: 8:30 am to 12:00 pm (Morning)
Afternoon: 12:30 pm to 4:00 pm (Afternoon)
$250.00 per week
Deposit and Payment
- $75.00 deposit per child/per week is required to hold a spot (non-refundable)
- Balance is due by June 1 (non-refundable)
- Payment due in full at registration after June 1 (non-refundable)
- $10.00 discount off each additional week for Full Day ONLY.
Before, Aftercare and Drop Off
Early drop off (8:00 am) FREE
Aftercare available (4:00pm - 5:00pm) $50.00 / per week
This is a drop off camp
About Our Gymnastics Summer Camp
Our entire 10,000 sq. ft. Garwood location is exclusive for the recreational gymnastics camp. Our facility is fully air-conditioned. Each camp day has an exciting theme. All activities are done in a safe, exciting and controlled environment by safety certified and experienced staff. We use all the Olympic events as well as exciting activities like the zip line, block pit, trampolines and sports games. Groups have a low ration of student to teach. Campers are separated by age and ability. The best part is no gymnastics experience is necessary!
3 Year Old Summer Camp Session
We offer a special session for our 3 year olds. This is a half day program offered only in the morning session. Child must be potty trained and 3 years old by September 1st. We take special care that our junior campers are in a private group, a low ratio and the same instructor throughout the day.
Snack and Lunch
- Parents provide daily snacks. For those with allergies to nuts, dairy products or other food allergies, please be advised we do not restrict or monitor food consumption
- Full day campers supply their own lunch.
PROGRAM INFO REGISTRATION FORM