Summer: Cheerleading And Tumbling Combination Camps
7 Weekly Sessions
Camps are held at the Westfield location in MAIN GYM A, ROOM 3.
Full Day Ages 5 and Up
9:00 am to 3:30 pm
$375.00 per week
Before and Aftercare
Early drop off (8:30 am - 9:00 am) FREE
Aftercare available (3:30 pm - 4:30 pm) $50.00 / per week
Deposit and Payment
- $75.00 deposit per child/per week is required to hold a spot (non-refundable)
- Balance is due by June 1 (non-refundable)
- Payment due in full at registration after June 1 (non-refundable)
- $10.00 discount off each additional week
Cheerleading and Tumbling Combo Camp
This combo package provides the best of both the Cheerleading Camp and the Tumbling Xplosion Summer Camp.
The groups are split by ability:
||• Advanced Beginner
Morning Summer Camp Session
- The morning session is with our Tumbling Xplosion clinic held at the New Westfield Location Building 369 South Ave Room no. 6 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Our tumbling camp focus is to improve each athlete’s tumbling basics and new skill development. We have developed a well refined tumbling program based upon 40 years of coaching experience. Camp tumbling coaches are former NCAA, international and USA national team members. They bring the latest trends and teaching techniques to our clinic.
Afternoon Summer Camp Session
- Cheerleading clinic held at the held at the Westfield Location Building No. 401 Room no. 4 from 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm.
- Cheer groups are separated by age and ability
- Weekly customized cheer and dance
- Professional instruction on proper technique for stunting
Snacks and Lunch
- Parents provide daily snacks. For those with allergies to nuts, dairy products or other food allergies, please be advised we do not restrict or monitor food consumption
- Full day campers supply their own lunch.
Our summer camp concludes with on Friday as the children performing a cheerleading show for parents and friends.
PROGRAM INFO REGISTRATION FORM